Process and Services
ILS-1 is not a theoretical or motivational conference. This 3-day training is a dynamic, skill-driven, participatory experience where you discover how to bring out the very best in your co-workers, employees, volunteers, family, and friends in everyday life. Using a behavioral assessment tool backed by decades of research and application, we guarantee to identify your constraints and formulate a customized action plan to break them. Ultimately, you'll walk away with a process for personal growth, as well as powerful tools to unify your team and improve communication and effectiveness at every level.
ILS-1 Topics Include:
- Building efficient, self-managing teams
- Opening lines of communication to give and receive feedback effectively
- Improving relationships and transforming the organizational culture
- Using the EXCEL Model™ during interpersonal interactions and meetings
- Developing techniques for conflict resolution
- Uncovering and Overcoming Personal Constraints™
- Realizing self-limiting behavioral patterns and tendencies
- Raising your emotional quotient to increase your performance
- Formulating action plans to remove constraints and capitalize on your strengths
- Increasing self-awareness through 360° feedback
You can experience the power of ILS-1 two ways: attend an Open Enrollment as an individual or with a small group of delegates from your team, or allow us to customize a Client-Booked event according to the personality and needs of your team.
ILS-2 is a hands-on, skill-based experience that helps leaders coordinate critical elements of their ministry—mission, vision, accountability, alignment tools, and communication—to effectively achieve their God-given mission. Through addressing system constraints, this 3-day training will launch your organization to even greater success by providing tools and strategies for creating and carrying out an effective strategic plan specific to your organization's mission, employees, and volunteers at every level. Participants are empowered with skills that allow them to make better decisions, to better allocate resources, and to better grow their people.
ILS-2 Topics Include:
- Uncovering and Overcoming System Constraints™
- Exploring the relationship between human-performance factors and system-design factors
- Developing a big-picture strategy to maximize organizational performance
- Learning practical tools and strategies to move organizations from good to great
- Focusing organizational resources
- Creating a strategic plan to propel your organization forward
- Optimizing performance in your staff
You can experience the power of ILS-2 two ways: attend an Open Enrollment as an individual or with a small group of delegates from your team, or allow us to customize a Client-Booked event to specifically address your ministry's key constraints and to establish a "one-page" strategic plan tied directly to your mission.
What if you could quickly and accurately assess your candidates before you even interview them? And for any people you do hire, what if you knew exactly how to maximize them, pinpointing strengths to maximize along with potential constraints? This process is critical to help bring the right people into your culture and to on-board them quickly. This package provides one-on-one access to a senior level Integrus Leadership Coach in order to review up to five candidates based on the Flippen Group 360 assessment.*
*Integrus Leadership is a licensed user of the Flippen Group 360 assessment.
After you attend ILS-1, this is an ideal way to make sure your TrAction Plan is perfected and to ensure the momentum of growth continues. These one-on-one coaching calls will help you obtain further clarity on your strengths and constraints. You’ll refine your actions steps in order to expedite growth and you’ll address any obstacles faced since ILS-1 as they related to your personal profile.
Have you ever tried to get to a destination without a map? That’s how most people approach personal growth. People want to be on the road to a higher level of effectiveness but their progress is limited to a few random attempts that are hopefully in the right direction. Can you answer this question: What’s the #1 constraint holding you back? If you are like most people, you have to think about it, which means your answer isn’t clear. Even the few that have an answer don’t have a plan to help them break the constraint. We believe everyone was created to be successful and that personal growth is part of being wise stewards of the gifts and talents God has given us. Overcoming personal constraints is an essential process for reaching your full potential. This package provides one-on-one access to a senior level Integrus Leadership Coach. Through this process, you’ll identify and build on your natural strengths while specifically working to overcome self-limiting behavioral constraints.